Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June - July FOOD Promotion.. ATTENTION.. ATTENTION..!!

Yuhuuuu...
I know this is not about food review like usual.. But.. don't close it..!!!
Keep on reading guys... :)

Okay.. any of you know about Tortuga Kitchen and Bar that located at PIK?

They will serving BUFFET soon.. 
Only 99k++ (food only) and 129k++ (food&drink)
Very cheap isn't it??

and for OPENING PROMOTION...
From 23-27 June 2013 they will have FREE BUFFET* promotion..
* You will need to do a min purchase of 300k at tortuga before that date to get 1 FREE Buffet voucher..

And also...
From 23-27 June 2013 they will have BUY 1 GET 1 FREE**
** max 40 pax/day

I help them promoting their new promotion in my blog without they asked me to...
This is purely my initiative..
Im not get paid also.. (Or should I ask them to pay me???.. LOL.. just a joke) :p

Most of you will ask WHY?? 
Hmm.. maybe because I just like to hang out in there with my friends..
I like their food.. Is not expensive and the taste are good.. So.. When I know they will serving BUFFET soon to welcome fasting month..
I just want to help them to promote it.. :)

Okay.. This the picture of the brochure that I got from bbm..


DON'T MISS IT, Guys..
I also won't miss it..
Will try their buffet and review it too..
Exciting.. \(^o^)/

Tortuga Kitchen & Bar
Ruko Crown Golf Blok A No.10
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment