Monday, September 10, 2012

Smokey Ribs




Baked Potato Skins (38k), hmm.. taste okay, but the skin not crisp enough, and the sour cream not really good.. kayak rasa sour creamnya kurang mantep..

Smokey Baby Back Ribs (105k - small "4bones")

In the menu written that this is best quality USDA grade pork ribs with original homemade BBQ sacue swerved with coleslaw and a choice of fries or mashed potato..

I like the fries alot.. yummy.. coleslaw just okay.. the ribs taste good, i like the sauce..

BBQ Sauce

Olio Caesar Pasta (75k), this is spaghetti sauteed with garlic, olive oil, chilli padi, and tuna.. I like the pasta from all the food that I tried in here.. Yummy.. the tuna also taste good, but I don't like the garlic bread, not crisp..

anw.. I got 20% discount, they said because of soft opening or something.. forgot..

Smokey Ribs
Ruko Crown Golf Mediterania
Blok B 10-11
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment