Saturday, September 1, 2012

Paradise Dynasty (revisit - updated)

November 6, 2011

Today is one day after my birthday day.. My dad invited my cousin, aunty, and grandma-pa eat early dinner in Paradise Dynasty to celebrate my birthday.. Yeyy.. FYI.. this is not the first time I have been here.. Check out my previous visit in here and here..

Chinese Tea (5k), refill

La Mian in Hot and Sour Soup (38k, now 45k), I always love this la mian.. Yummy.. =9

This is one of my favorite dish too.. Crispy Sweet and Sour Pork (55k), the taste really yummy.. I until ordered this twice.. (more review about the taste, click in pervious visit link above) :D


Spring Roll (18k -3 pcs), this is 6 pcs, so 36k.. I also like the shrimp roll even just veggie..

La Mian with Poached Marbled Beef in Szechuan Style (58k), hmm.. this la mian taste okay, really spicy..


Wanton Soup (35k), the wanton soup also taste good.. I like the wanton..

Pan-Fried Pork and French Bean Dumpling - 3 pcs (18k, now 22k).. this is my favorite too.. (more about this, check out my previous visit in the link above) ^^


Deep-Fried Diced Chicken in Szechuan Style (55k), this is actually taste nice, really tasty, salty, but I don't taste the chicken.. Too little the chicken meat.. >.< Just like skin of chicken..

Baby Bamboo Shoot in Oyster Sauce (32k).. I don't like this.. Because I don't like bamboo shoot.. :(

Wok-Fried Shanghai Rice Flour Cake with Mixed Vegetables (48k), I just like the rice cake, taste like topoki (korean food), but I dont like the taste of the sauce, because too salty.. I guess they using oyster sauce..

I like this, even I don't know what the name of this dessert.. But this is bakpao with green bean paste if I'm not wrong.. This is free, because its my bday.. :)

..UPDATED.. September 1, 2012

La Mian with Scallops Prawn and Crab Meat in Signature Pork Bone Soup (58k), this la mian taste okay, i like the fresh crab stick..

Glutinous Rice Dumplings in Fermented Rice Wine (22), this dessert taste okay.. I like the glutinous rice.. if you want something different for dessert, try this.. :D

 Pan-fried Pork and French Bean Dumpling (3pcs - 22k), taste good..

Radish Pastry (3pcs - 22k), this one make me surprise.. Usually I don't like radish.. but when I eat this, I like the radish in here, not smelly, then taste good, the puff pastry also crisp and yummy..

Paradise Dynasty 
Plaza Senayan 5th Floor
Unit CP512-CP513

No comments:

Post a Comment