Sunday, February 13, 2011

Steak Hotel by Holycow

Okay.. My sis agak bawel wanna try steak in Holycow because Holycow a bit happening in the twitter... And because the place near from our home.. So here we try..

I ordered Australiain Tenderloin 200gr (55k), I choose with mushroom sauce, and my sis ordered the same like me but with BBQ sauce.. Don't have the pic of her food.. Oya.. the steak a bit hard to cut (alot gitu), not tender.. hix.. But my mom steak New Zealand Rib Eye (50k), sorry don't have the picture, more tender than mine.. Next time I think I should order that.. before I forgot.. The specialities in here is their wagyu steak, but they out of stock when I wanna to order.hixx..

Oya.. FYI.. when we come there are already full and we need to wait until to be seated.. And we have to seat share the table with other people.. >.<

Steak Hotel by Holycow
Jl. Bakti no. 15
Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan

No comments:

Post a Comment