Saturday, February 5, 2011

PEPeNERO

Finally.. I tried PEPeNERO.. I saw my friend in four square always check-in in this place, so I'm a bit curious.. hehe.. So I came to PEPeNERO in Energy Building.. I like the ambience in here, even sometime got quite a lot mosquitos.. hehe..



Complimentary Bread

Braceria (67k), this mozzarella, porcini mushrooms, imported beef steak sliced and parmigiana italiana.. I like this pizza.. Yummy.. Always order this every time I'm going to PEPeNERO.. Oya.. this is thin crisp pizza.. :)


Spaghetti Alla Marinara (45k)

Penne Boscaiola (59k)

Suffle Al Cioccolato, this is dark choco creamy souffle.. but more like choco molten or lava cake.. but I forgot the taste.. Already long time ago I came here.. >.<


This is complimentary, vodka with chocolate.. Personally, I don't like this, because very bitter.. >.<

Oya.. because I came here quite long time ago, so I forgot about the name and the price.. Sorry.. 


PEPeNERO
Energy Building
Kawasan Niaga Terpadu Sudirman
Phone: (021) 52964006

No comments:

Post a Comment