Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prive

Wohoo... Finally today my friend, Mr.H brought me here... Keppel Bay... and tried dessert at Prive..
Keppel Bay is a nice place with a nice view.. :)

The View @Keppel Bay


The View at Keppel Bay
Entrance to Keppel Bay
Oya... we went to Prive Bakery Cafe.. But unfortunately I just had one photo, because at that time I just photo what I ordered.. This is Frangelico Ice Cream Profiteroles (S$10), with valrhona chocolate sauce.. 
The taste?? Yummy.. I love chocolate.. Anw.. This contain alcohol, because Frangelico is liquers if I'm not wrong..

Oya.. At Prive also breakfast menu, they also open in the morning, and the view in the morning also very nice... :)
*I'll come back here to eat breakfast..

Prive
No.2 Keppel Bay Vista
Marina at Keppel Bay
Singapore 098382
Telp: +65 6776 0777

No comments:

Post a Comment