Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello Kitty Cafe

I just know that the Hello Kitty Cafe already open in Taman Bromo, Karawaci.. So me and my friends came here to try the food and wanna see how the hello kitty cafe look like..







For Sale

 
For Sale

Equipment in their kitchen

For Sale

The Cashier

The Menu

The Table

Toothpick Place

Pudding Hello Kitty (4k or 10k), I forgot this is the big one or the small one.. Because the small (4k), and the big one (10k).. This is choco and strawberry pudding.. The taste standard..

The bowl for my food so cute.. >.<

This is Mie Kangkung (18k), the taste is good.. hehe..

Huaa.. this bowl so cute too.. Have a place to put the chopsticks.. hehe.. This is Mie Ayam Bakso (15k)


Until the spoon also have the logo of hello kitty.. >.<

Hello Kity Cafe
Taman Bromo
Lippo Village (Karawaci)
Tangerang

No comments:

Post a Comment