Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dessert Bowl

My friend, Mr.D brought me here... Dessert place called Dessert Bowl at Serangoon..
My first impression about this place: cute decoration, simple, and cozy... Actually this place is hidden alongs the pubs etc, and at the 2nd storey..

Mango Ice, the price around S$2-6, there are shaved ice in the bottom, then fresh mango with vanilla ice cream and mango sauce.. The taste is good.. Sweet from the ice cream and sweet sour from the fresh mango and mango sauce blended well..


Durian Crepe

The price of durian crepe also around S$2-6.. Sorry, I forgot the exact price.. I like this, because the crepe still warm, and the durian is sweet and still have the texture.. 



Dessert Bowl
80A Serangoon Garden Way
Singapore
Tel: +65 6285 1278

Opening Hours
Tue–Thu: 12pm – 10.30pm
Fri–Sun: 12pm – 12am
(Close on Mon)

No comments:

Post a Comment