Friday, July 29, 2011

De Luca (revisit)

Today is 29 July 2011.. The first day the last Harry Potter out in the cinema.. Me and mon amies au CCF already planed a week before to watching HP together and eat lunch in Plaza Senayan apres fini nous francais cours... Then we decided to eat at De Luca, because my friends haven't try eat in here.. But this is the 3rd times I eat in here.. You can see the 1st review in here and the 2nd review in here.. :D

This is welcome breads, comes along with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, but I forgot to take the photo.. >.<

Lychee Iced Tea (30k)

Equil Natural (22k)

Peach Iced Tea (30k)

Sweet Potato Cream Soup (32k), my friend said that the soup quite sweet, more better the mushroom one..

 Cream of Mushroom with Truffle Oil (36k), my friend said this taste good... hehe..

I ordered Spaghetti with Wood-Smoked Salmon, Mushroom, and Spinach (78k), I like this pasta.. because I like all the ingredients in here, I like mushroom, salmon, spinach, and I like pasta with cream sauce.. So for me this is YUMMY.. =9

Pescatore Bianco Mixed with Seasonal Seafood, garlic, and white wine (88k), this is my friend ordered, so I didn't try and I don't know the taste.. Sorry.. But for me this looks like spaghetti vongole.. hehe.. But vongole without shrimp, just clams.. hehe..

My friend ordered Classic Beef Lasagna (58k), I don't try this, but my friend said this taste okay.. but it's looks good for me.. But I don't know the taste.. Sorry...


Margherita Pizza (68k), tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, and basil.. It's taste okay.. but I don't really like.. hehe..

Bresaola (78k), I always like bresaola in here.. Yummy.. The pizza is thin and crisp... but today they give the bresaola more than the first time I when there.. haha..

De Luca
Plaza Senayan
Palm Gate Entrance Unit CP 101 A

No comments:

Post a Comment