Friday, November 5, 2010

Fish & Co

Yeay... Today is my birthday....!!! My friend brought me here.. and... I got 2 suprises...
First... there are a live band who sang a song for me.. Second.. all the staff sang a birthday song and firstly they asked me to stand on the table, but I refused it.. haha.. It's so embarrassing..

Oya.. we odered...
Japanese Fish & Chips (S$13-15), I forgot the exact price.. Oya.. This is fish & chips stuffed with furikake and mozzarella cheese for a crunchy twist, and topped with lemon butter sauce.. For me this is really heavy meal.. I can't finished it.. mungkin karena berminyak karena digoreng, jadi lama-lama enek.. haha..

My friend odered, Danish Fish & Chips (S$13-15), fish & chips stuffed with stringy mozzarella and spice, topped with lemon butter sauce.. The taste quite same with Japanese fish & chips.. haha..


Fish & Co
Glass House - Flagship
9 Penang Road
#01-24, The Park Mall
Singapore 238459
Tel: 6334 1858
Fax:6337 3401


Opening Hours:
11:30am to 10pm daily
*Alfresco dining available 

No comments:

Post a Comment