Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2am: Dessert Bar

My barista friend in the hotel a.k.a Mr. H said that there is a dessert place and the chocolate in there really good.. the place is 2am: Dessert Bar.. Every time I wanna go here, my off day not match with him, and I don't know the way to go to here.. So.. When me and my friend, Mr.D in the same time finished work, we went here..

First impression: The place so small and quite isolated?? Because the place in the second floor, but when I enter the door... WOW.. the place so elegant and cozy... There are a stool in the bar, also have chair like sofa bed for couple with mini table in the center.. Really suitable for couple...


I ordered Araguani H20 (S$14), this is from valrhona chocolate 72%, evian, caramel mousse, praline, yuzu sorbet... The taste?? REALLY DELICIOUS... can really taste the chocolate, I like valrhona as this is one of the best chocolate, then in the middle there is a praline with melted caramel inside.. The yuzu sorbetnya quite sour.. So.. ga enek even we eat a lot of chocolate..  MUST TRY..!!

2am: Dessert Bar really recommended for a dessert and chocolate lover..
Just click the link if you wanna to know more about the place.. :)


2am: Dessert Bar
21A Lorong Liput
Holland Village Singapore
Tel: +65 6291 9727
Operating Hours:
Mon to Sat 6pm – 2am
(Closed on Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment