Sunday, August 15, 2010

Irodori Japanese Restaurant

When my family came to visited me in Singapore.. One of my father friend brought us to ate in here.. Even this is buffet, but the taste and the quality of the food not like usually buffet restaurant that I ever ate.. The taste and quality is like a-la carte food.. (The price is S$35++/adult)

Green Tea Tofu

Sashimi

Cawan Mushi

Gyoza


Salmon Sushi

Enoki with Beef

Asahi-Japanese Beer

Ebi Mentai Mayo

California Hand Roll

Inari Sushi
Then we odered sake because my lil' sister like sake alot.. But this sake and dessert not included the buffet..

Green Tea Ice Cream w/ Azuki Bean<3
Black Sesame w/ Azuki Bean
Overall.. the taste really good and delicious.. I like ebi mentai mayo, california roll, salmon mentai, and enoki beef.. really yummy and the taste of the seafood really fresh.... Anw there are still a lot of food that i'm not yet tried in the buffet menu.. Next time I must going here again to eat... :D

Irodori Japanese Restaurant
382 Havelock Road
River View Hotel #03-01
Singapore 169629 

Tel : 67372002


Business Hours:
Lunch: 11.30 AM - 2.30 PM
Dinner: 6.00 PM - 10.30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment