Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bluegrass

Okay..  this is one of the happening place in Jakarta.. My friends says the ribs is more delicious than at Tony Roma's..
So I'm quite curious.. 
The Mint Chocolate Toblerone (40k),  mint chocolate blended with mint leaves, white choco ice cream, blended with a shot of espresso and milk.. Hmm.. the taste is okay, can taste the mint and the coffee, but not for the chocolate..

The Famous Toblerone Ice Chocolate (35k), I dont like this.. the taste is bland.. >.<


The Teaches of Peaches (40k), the concoction are fresh peach, peach syrup, basil leaves, orange juice, and sparkling lemonade.. The taste is a bit "nanggung".. Even I can taste the peach, but the taste of sparkling lemonade more dominant

Baby Back Ribs in Original Sauce (195k)

Yey.. Finally I taste the famous baby back ribs in here.. Hmm.. I admit the ribs are good, but I'm not sure this is more delicious than tony roma's... >.< but, the meat in this ribs quite generous.. YUmmyyy.. anw.. this is contain pork...

Stuffed Chicken Bluegrass Style (85k), this is cheddar cheese and turkey bacon, rolled in chicken thigh..  Hmm.. I don't really like the stuffed chicken, the portion quite small for main course.. Even the sauce taste good, but I cant find the turkey bacon and cheese.. :'(

This is inside the chicken, just mushroom.. >.<

Anw.. my friend quite pissed off when eating in here because the server not polite, they just attentive and polite to foreign... And I'm agree with my friend.. the reason is because when my friend call one of the server, even the serve see my friend call her, but he pretend not to see, but when the foreign table exactly beside our table call her, she become very attentive to the foreign guest.. too bad...

The price exclude 10% tax and 10% service charge..

Bluegrass Bar & Grill
Komplek Rasuna Epicentrum
Jl. HR Rasuna Said - Kuningan
South Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment