Saturday, April 21, 2012

Café Aria

I think this is quite new place, even I'm not too sure.. I know about this place from my friend..
It's like a winery place, because there are so many wine...






Kiwi Harajuku (35k), the concoction are kiwi fruit, caster sugar, lemon juice, and sprite.. I like this drink, really refreshing, the taste similar to lemon squash..

Melon Cooler (35k), the concoction are melon syrup, lemon juice, and watermelon juice.. The flavor dominant with watermelon..

Chicken Cesar Burger with Crisp Turkey Bacon (65k)

I like the burger.. They give the bacon and the chicken very generous.. The taste is very yummy.. Then they served with hash brown.. Overall I like this alot... =9

The price exclude tax 10% and service 10%

Café Aria
Panin Bank Building
Ground Floor
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 1
South Jakarta
(021) 7395828

No comments:

Post a Comment