Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bourke Street Bakery



Lemon Curd Tar (AUD 5), I love the tart shell, its crisp and taste good.. The lemon curd was okay, but very sour for my liking..
Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Tart (AUD5), this is taste good, the mousse was smooth.. the flavor of raspberry and chocolate really match together..
Strawberry Meringue Tart (AUD 5.50), this is my favorite.. I really like this.. the strawberry filling really smooth, not too sour or sweet.. Must try!!

Ginger Creme Brulee (AUD 5), this is the famous tart in here, but I don't really like it because the taste of ginger a bit strong for my liking.. Im not a fan of ginger.. But actually the creme brulee is soft and have a nice texture..

Fav dish : Strawberry meringue tart

Rate : 8/10

Bourke Street Bakery
633 Bourke St
Surry Hills, NSW 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment