Friday, December 14, 2012

Cassis

Cassis set lunch menu
2 courses (186k++) - can choose between appetizer, main course, dessert
3 courses (246k++) - appetizer, main course, dessert
4 courses (296k++) - appetizer, soup, main course, dessert
This lunch menu inclusive of 1 glass of Cassis Signature Black Currant Ice Tea..


Black Currant Ice Tea, taste good..

for the appetizer, there are 4 selection, I choose Green Bean Salad, Duck Foie Gras & Balsamic Reduction.. This is served with dried nut and shallot pie.. This foie gras not bad, I just don't like to eat foie gras.. I like the green beans, taste good..

Light Cappucinno of Parisian Mushrooms Flambeed with XO, served with black truffle & duck foie gras tartlet.. I love the soup.. really tasty and yummy, love black truffle, but not the foie gras puree..

For the main course, there are 4 selection, I choose Gratin of Baby Lobster, Scallop, Mussel & Sea Urchin.. I like the main course, yummy.. 

For the dessert, there are 4 selection, I choose Moist Dark Chocolate Cake, served with caramelized banana with malaga (rum raisin) ice cream.. Just one word.. YUMMY.. what is more like heaven than chocolate with ice cream??

Cassis
Pavillion Apartment
Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur Kav 24
(021) 57941500

No comments:

Post a Comment