Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paradise Dynasty

Yeyy.. Finally.. I tried Paradise Dynasty.. This is a new chinese restaurant that opened at Plaza Senayan, franchise from Singapore.. While we waiting to came in, we saw the la mian making process, because they have open kitchen.. So we can saw the hectic in the kitchen.. haha..


Table Setting
Inside The Restaurant
Tea Master from Singapore
Tea Master
This is the signature dish, Signature Dynasty Dumplings (78k), there are 8 flavours : white-original, yellow-cheese, black-black truffle, light brown-foie gras, green-ginseng, grey-garlic, pink-sechuan, orange-crab roe.. For me the taste quite similar.. haha.. Firstly I expect inside had the real cheese, crab roe, etc.. But all that already blended/mixed.. But if you curious.. Try it.. :)

La Mian with Poached Marbled Beef in Szechuan Style (58k), I like this.. the soup really spicy.. I almost get chooked.. haha.. They make the La Mian by their self, fresh made.. :) 

La Mian with Scallops, Prawn, Crab Meat in Signature Pork Bone Soup (58k), the soup quite thick, maybe because from pork bone..

Beijing Pork Dumpling - 6 pcs (35k), the taste quite similar with the normal xiao lung bao, it's juicy.. 

I like this dessert so much.. Chilled Aloe Vera and Osmanthus Jelly in Honey Lemon Juice (22k), really make me fresh, sweet, sour, with the crunchy aloe vera.. Yummy... MUST TRY.. :)

Pan Fried Pan Cake with Red Bean Paste (32k), actually this is good, but I don't like it, because I already ate similar like this but more delicious at Qun Zhong Eating House, this is quite oily, and the read bean just in one side, you can see from the photo.. It's under my expectation..


Paradise Dynasty 
Plaza Senayan 5th Floor
Unit CP512-CP513

No comments:

Post a Comment