Sunday, June 19, 2011

Paradise Dynasty (revisit)

Because my dad wanna try this too, so we came here again.. Yey... I'm excited to try another food in here.. :)


Oya.. If you want.. Check this out.. Paradise Dynasty first visit.. ^^


XLB Signature Dynasty (78k)

La Mian in Hot and Sour Soup (38k), I like this la mian than the other la mian.. :)

Crispy Sweet and Sour Pork (55k), I also LOVE this so much.. The sauce so good... it's also crispy.. YUMMY.. I can eat all this one plate.. haha.. But this is non halal food..

La Mian in Signature Pork Bone Soup served with Deep-Fried Pork Ribs (45k), the la mian with pork bone soup actually all same, but the main ingredients different, this is with fried pork ribs.. 

La Mian with "Dan Dan" Sauce (38k), this is with peanuts.. I don't like this, because I thinks the taste weird, maybe because I don't like peanuts.haha.. but if you like peanuts, you can try this la mian.. :)

Pork Dumplings with Hot Chilli Sauce - 6 pcs (35k), the taste okay lha.. not bad, but not really good..

Pan-Fried Pork and French Bean Dumpling - 3 pcs (18k), hmm.. hmm.. hmm.. I like this more than beijing pork dumpling (1st visit-click the link above)..

Chilled Aloe Vera and Osmanthus Jelly in Honey Lemon Juice (22k), the comment still same like the first visit, I love this.. <3



Glutinous Rice Dumplings served in Ginger Soup - 2 pcs (18k), I like the rice dumplings in here, because it's chewy... This rice dumplings stuffed with black sesame..

Pan-Fried Pumpkin Pastry - 3 pcs (16k), for hot dessert I like this.. The taste?? Difficult to describe.. Actually because my english not good, so I'm confused.. haha.. But it's really suitable with the icing sugar, a lil' bit chewy.. Aa.. I don't know.. but this is taste good.. :)

At the end.. because the bill more than 300k, we got souvenir, so cute right.. This is shirt, but when my lil' sis opened, it's too small.. actually.. very very small.. haha..


Paradise Dynasty 
Plaza Senayan 5th Floor
Unit CP512-CP513

No comments:

Post a Comment