Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nelayan Seafood Restaurant

This sunday we eat in Nelayan Seafood restaurant in Perhutani.. We eat in here again because my daddy got some fax from nelayan that informed they already change some menu and finish renovation..


The new restaurant not have many different from the last, just put some table cloth and chair cloth.. haha.. Look more cleaner..

I like the pickles

 The Menu

Nelayan Clear Fish Soup (133.5k - medium), usually I said this is apple soup.. hehe.. I like this soup, sweet, gurih, yummy.. Usually the waiter give us the clear soup first, then inside the soup they put in the plate
 This is the inside of the nelayan clear soup.. I like the fish, very soft and tender.. yummy..

 Sapo Tahu Seafood, the taste really yummy.. the tofu very soft, but the seafood so little.. hehe..


 Flambess Roasted Salty Chicken (146k - whole chicken), this is my family favorite, but not for me..

This is the roasted salty chicken

 I don't know what the name of this veggie, but delicious.. a bit too much garlic..

 Stir Fried Crab with Hot Chili Sauce, this is served with plain bread in the picture below.. I like the crab and the sauce, but this time a bit too sweet, but usually not like this.. hehe..




 Peking Duck.. Don't really like peking duck in here, "pembungkusnya" the white one too thick.. hixx..

 Onde-Onde, I like onde-onde in here very much.. really delicious.. Must try..!!!


Nelayan Seafood Restaurant
Manggala Wanabakti
Jl. Jendral Gatot Subroto
Jakarta
(021) 570-0248

No comments:

Post a Comment