Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Nutmeg Cuisine & Bar


Really nice place.. :D










Camomile Tea (25k), using dilmah tea..

Iced Chocolate (33k), I like this chocolate.. Taste good, have some cinnamon aroma.. Quite a lot whipped cream, garnish with marshmallow covered with chocolate and nut..

Free Bread.. Still warm when they served this.. I like the dough ball / soft bread.. Taste good.. Love the butter too, I think they mix the butter with garlic and a bit of parsley...

Grilled Chicken Breast with Camembert (75k)

This is marinated grilled chicken served with camembert, mozzarella cheese, avocado, mushroom, tomato salsa, and potato wedges.. This is so yummy.. I love the chicken, very tasty and tender, love the generous mozzarella.. There are mushroom below the mozzarella.. Nice flavor of tomato salsa.. For the green sauce I don't know if it contain avocado or not, but taste like pesto.. Must try this dish... Anw.. the potato wedges also taste good..

Fish and Chips (55k), this is fillet deep fried with peas, carrot, potato wedges, and tartar sauce.. I like the potato wedges, quite like the fish, I think they used dory, I don't like the batter, it's not crisp enough and a bit chewy.. Love the carrot, taste sweet.. Overall just so-so..

Fav dish: Grilled Chicken
Rate : 8/10

*all prices exclude 10% tax + 10% s.c

Nutmeg Cuisine & Bar
Jl. Kemang Utara No. 1
South Jakarta
(021) 719 5020

No comments:

Post a Comment