Monday, November 21, 2011

Penang Bistro

This is the first time I eat in here... Firstly I'm not interested with this restaurant.. But because my mom and I never eat in here, so we want to try..



I like the interior design.. The place also spacious..





Roti Canai Beef Curry (27k), this is indian style crispy pancake with beef curry dipping sauce.. I really like this canai.. really thin and crisp.. And the curry so yummy.. Love it... <3

Singapore Crispy Sotong (49k), this is deep fried baby squid in singapore style sauce.. This is also my favorite dish,, Remind me of singapore.. the baby squid really crispy too.. nice to eat with rice.. yummyyyy... =9

White Rice (7.5k)

Malay Mee Goreng (39k), this is malay style stir-fried egg noodle with seafood and tinge of tomato based sauce.. hmmm.. I got a bit problem with this dish.. in the picture there are shrimp, squid, and something like fish cake.. But there is no shrimp when the food came.. So I asked the waiter and they add some shrimp.. Then the one that I think is fish cake, actually that is potato.. hixxx... Overall the taste just okay.. standard.. But when it served, not hot enough.. :(

Penang Bistro
Central Park Mall
1st Floor, unit L1 - 11
West Jakarta
(021) 5698 5333

No comments:

Post a Comment