Friday, November 4, 2011

Cafe De Waraku

Today is friday... After finished my class, me and my friend went to Taman Anggrek.. Pertama kita bingung mau makan apa.. Terus kita liat ada satu bagian tempat yang isinya restoran baru semua, dan semuanya kasih 20% discount.. Ternyata 7-8 resto yang berbeda itu punyanya satu company.. Then we decided to try cafe de waraku..

Menu


My friend ordered Tuna Kinoko White Sauce (39k), this is rice covered with egg, served with white sauce, tuna, and kinoko mushrooms.. The taste is good.. I like the white sauce.. its similar like cream sauce.. But the sauce is too little.. >.<


I ordered Seafood Ika Sumi White Sauce (42k), this is rice covered with egg too, but the color is black because they mixed egg and squid ink.. The taste of the sauce and the egg is same like my friend dish.. Just the topping make it different.. My topping is seafood (shrimp, squid, and scallop).. But I think the shrimp not fresh, a bit tough, and the scallop not look like scallop.. >.<

Cafe de Waraku
Mall Taman Anggrek
UG Floor #U-15
Jl. Let. Jend S. Parman Kav. 21
Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment