Friday, November 25, 2011

Chatter Box

After confused about what we gonna to eat.. finally, we decided to eat in here

 Apple Lychee Ice Tea (18k), the taste okay..


 
Seafood Tom Yam Soup (45k), this is spicy thai soup with coconut milk served with hainan rice.. The taste just so-so.. I don't really like tom yam with coconut milk.. and not hot enough..

Seafood Crispy Ee-fu Noodle (50k), this is flavor oyster and egg with choice of seafood or beef.. and I choose seafood.. Hmm.. the taste okay lha.. but this is not the best I have tasted ever, but enough good..

Chatterbox Prawn Laksa (55k), this is thick rice noodle with chicken, fish cake, prawn, and coconut broth.. I juts like the fish cake.. only... I think next time I better just order the hainamese chicken rice.. hehe..

Chatter Box
Plaza Senayan
Sogo, 5th floor
South Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment