Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Soup Spoon

Yuhuuu... finally I tried this restaurant.. I don't know about this restaurant before, until my friend told me that he ate in here and the taste is good... So.. I'm a bit curious.. and here am I...

This place like a fast food place...



I ordered Souper Value Meal.. You can choose the soup you want and the size, then just add extra 22k, and you can get between (half sandwich / half wrap / hald salad) + (iced lemon tea / muffin / apple)
For the soup I ordered Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff (43k - large), but because this is souper value meals so the meal become 43k + 22k = (65k).. In my liking, the soup less salt, but the taste okay lah.. I like the wheat bread.. Its crispy but not hard..

Then I choose the half chicken caesar wrap, the taste just so-so.. the sauce so little..

The last.. I choose the apple.. You can asked the waiter to cut it for you..

Then My mom ordered the Souper Value Meal Again (69k)
Beef Goulash (47k - large), the taste like chillis in wendy's.. The taste is a bit sour, inside the soup there are potatoes, carrot, beef.. My mom more like this than the mushroom soup..

Then we choose tuna sandwich.. I like the tuna sandwich..

The last we choose ice lemon tea.. The taste like lipton ice lemon tea..

Overall the taste just standard.. Nothing special..

The Soup Spoon
Grand Indonesia

West Mall - LG Floor #24
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1
Central Jakarta
Telp. (62 21) 23581097/98

No comments:

Post a Comment