Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ninety-Nine

(December 29, 2011)

This is the first time I try ninety nine.. Hmm.. Nice place to hang out.. hehe..



Quattro Formagi (96k), this is four cheese pizza, mozzarella, parmesan, fetta, and cheddar with tomato sauce.. I like the pizza.. thin and crisp.. The cheese also taste good.. Yummy... =9

Mushroom White Pizza (96k), this is pizza with cheese sauce, beef ham, sunny egg, mozzarella, and pesto.. I really like this pizza more than quattro formagi, even quattro formagi also delicious.. hehe.. But this pizza more yummy.. The pizza also thin and crisp.. :D

..UPDATED..  (May 9, 2012)

This is Ninety-Nine at Ranch Market Pesanggrahan... The place is more nice.. :D





Quarter Rotisserie Chicken (56k), this is grilled quarter chicken with mashed potato and mushroom gravy, I like the mashed potato and the gravy, but I don't really like the chicken, even it cooked perfectly, but tasteless...

 Mashed Potato (30k)


..UPDATED.. (May 30, 2012)

I ordered afternoon tea package.. 1 selected coffee or tea + 1 cakes (55k - ard include tax + service), I forgot the exact price.. But u can choose all the cakes from the cake show case...

I choose raspberry red velvet cake.. I like the raspberry cream cheese frosting, but I don't really like for the cake itself, because too dry and not moist.. >.<

For the drink, I choose hot mocha.. The taste just okay, but the coffee too strong..

My friend ordered ice mocha for the drink, but need to add around 5k, I forgot... >.< and for the cake I also forgot what she ordered.. >.<

Ninety-Nine
Grand Indonesia
East Mall - level LG
(021) 2358 1199

Ninety-Nine
at Ranch Market
Jl. Pesanggrahan Raya no.2
Kembangan 
West Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment