Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Churerria

Okay.. I actually this is not the first time I eat this.. This is the SECOND time... but..... My first time I ate this, I don't really like it... but I want to try it again, because my friends wanna eat this. hahahha.. :p
So.. I ate this after I ate in Canton Bay.. From Living World.. change place to Summarecon Mall Serpong 2.. haha..



Blackcurrant Hot Tea (20k)

Churros Deluxe (48k), this is contain 6 churros and 2 dip choice.. We choose milk and dark choco.. Oya.. for the churros you also can choose wanna sprinkled with icing sugar or cinnamon or both.. haha.. Okay.. I ard told you before.. this is the second time.. But for me.. the churros nothing special.. I'm not fancy with this kind of food.. But my friends really like it.. haha.. Well.. its depend to people like I think.. hehehe..

Churerria
Summarecon Mall Serpong 2
2nd Floor
Tangerang

No comments:

Post a Comment