Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Day

Uda lama banget gw ga kesini... Ini deket kantor nyokap gw, jadi pas lg jemput nyokap.. Kita lunch disini..



Onion Ring (14.9k), I really really really love onion ring in here.. I'm very picky at food, usually with onion, shallot, garlic, etc.. this is the only place I can eat the onion ring.. It's very crisp and taste good.. The sauce also very tasty.. BBQ sauce if I'm not wrong.. Nyamm... =9

Gado-Gado (17.9k), my mom wanna eat this.. She said gado2 in here taste good.. But for me the taste just like standard gado2..

Deep Fried Shrimp Dumpling (13.9k), this dumpling taste good.. The shrimp is big.. I like it..

Death By Chocolate (19.9k), this drink really good.. I love chocolate.. The taste like chocolate milkshake, but more rich of chocolate.. And served with choco ice cream, astor, chopped nut and hershey chocolate sauce.. C'est delicieux.. =9

Overall.. the food is good and the price is decent.. :D

Happy Day
Jl. Ir. H Juanda No.19
Central Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment