Friday, January 6, 2012

Pastis

Hmm.. bis dari Soho, mau makan dessert sekalian nongkrong, terus diajakin ke Pastis.. Gw pribadi sih sebenernya ga pernah ke pastis..  Hmm.. tempatnya dari luar lucu lhow.. Dalemnya sih ga lucu-lucu banget.. hehe.. tapi oke lah...




Vanilla Panna Cotta (45k), this is cream pudding with strawberry or blueberry sauce.. I choose blueberry sauce... Hmm.. but the texture of the panna cotta not good.. I dont like it.. I just eat half of it.. haha.. The blueberry sauce taste like blueberry jam.. >.<

Chocolate Melt (45k), I don't try this.. But my friend said that the taste okay.. hehe..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 March'12

Today is my friend birthday.. And she invited us to her bday dinner..

Then I ordered this drink.. don't know what is the name.. but taste good.. if I'm not wrong, there are, lychee and guava.. sorry.. I forgot..

My friend ordered this, ravioli carbonara.. my friend said this pasta taste good..

I ordered this fried dorry, i forgot the sauce name.. but the dorry just taste standard.. quite okay.. I like the wedges..


Pastis
Aston at Kuningan Suites
Jl. Setiabudi Utara
South Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment