Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Canton Bay

Okay.. this is the first time I eat in here.. After I watched movie in Living World.. We quite hungry.. But not too hungry.. So we decide to eat something not heavy.. Then when we passing Canton Bay.. we saw there's a promotion for the dimsum.. Buy 1 get 1 free... I forgot the time for the promotion.. but I think after lunch till 5.30pm..  Oya.. the buy 1 get 1 free, it can you choose all different dimsum and just pay the highest price, or buy 1 get 1 for the same item.. Its depend on what you want.. But I choose the first one.. hehe..

Cong Fan Cakwee (12.8k), hmm.. the taste quite nice.. the sauce taste sweet..

Siaw Long Bao (15.8k), hmm.. just okay..

Siew Mai (12.8k), I like this siew mai.. taste good.. Yummy.. =9

Lo Ma Kai (13.8k), this is lotus leaf glutinous rice.. hmm.. I ate this both lo ma kai.. the first one taste good, but the other one, the glutinous rice too dry.. 

XO Fried Cong Fan (13.8k), the first spoon I ate, I feel the taste just standard, nothing special.. But the more I eat, the more I like it.. This is really tasty.. I like the XO.. there's anchovy also in the seasonings.. Yummy.. =9

Oya.. the meat ball (13.8k) taste good.. I like it.. then.. szechuan dumpling (13.8k), for my liking, I don't really like it because I don't like the sauce, but my friend like it.. :) and Fried Tofu Skin Roll with Seaweed (14.8k) taste good too.. Sorry don't have the pic.. I'm too hungry.. so I forgot to take the pic.. haha..

Canton Bay
Living World
Ground Floor
Alam Suterta Boulevard Kav.21

No comments:

Post a Comment