Friday, May 31, 2013

Tonkatsu Ma Maison

..UPDATED..

This is the second time I eat in here, but still have to queuing.. Quite a long queue...


Complimentary Appetizer

Ini kalo ga salah radish, enak ini.. pake bumbunya soyu ato yg salad dressing..

Deep Fried Prawn & Pork Fillet (SGD 24.80), there are two types of pork, pork loin and fillet, I choose the pork fillet because it is less fat, the pork loin is more fat.. I like the prawn.. It is crisp outside, and the prawn perfectly cooked inside.. :)

For the rice, like usual, I choose the multi grain rice.. The rice are refillable..


This is the zoom picture of the prawn and pork fillet.. Very tempting right?? Anw.. The salad also refillable.. And I like the salad dressing so much.. Yummyy..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 8, 2012

Day 5 (cont..)




Miso Hire Katsu Set (S$25.80), deep fried pork fillet with miso sauce (160gr), this set comes with refillable rice/multigrain rice, cabbage, and tonjiro which is miso soup with pork.. For the rice I choose multigrain rice.. The pork katsu quite tender and nice, but I dont like the miso sauce, too strong... I like the cabbage and the dressing.. yumm.. Overall taste okay...

all the price exclude tax 7% and service charge 10%

Tonkatsu Ma Maison
Mandarin Gallery
#02-35/36
333A Orchard Road
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment