Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tous Les Jours

Today.. I saw this new bakery at Senayan City, my sis said that this bakery is from korea.. I like the interior design and the ambience, even this like bread talk which is self service, but they provide seat and table.. So you can seat and order some drink too.. Cute place.. :D




 
I took this 2 breads.. Oya.. u can ask the waiter to warm it again.. :D

Square Pizza (8.5k), the bread soft and quite sweet.. The taste a bit sour, sweet, etc, but the filling so little.. but my bro like this..
Ham & Cheese Pastry (11k), I like this.. because I like ham n cheese, but for me, the taste just standard.. hehe.. Next time I wanna try their other product.. Oya this bakery also sell cake.. e.g tiramisu, mousse, etc..

Tous Les Jours
Senayan City
Level 5 - beside wendy's

No comments:

Post a Comment