Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Potato Head (revisit)

Wohoo.. my auntie came again... So we went again to Patato Head.. Because my grandparent, autie, etc never tried eat in Potato Head.. Check my 1st review, click here..

Dragon Fruit and Orange Juice.. I don't really like because I don't like the taste of dragon fruit..

Lemon Julep

Orange Juice

Yeyy.. my favorite Caesar Salad with Crisp Salmon, the boiled egg always cooked perfectly.. always like this.. :D

Caserolle of Baby Pig (120k), hmm.. my mother, auntie, etc like this till they ordered it again.. But I don't try.. because I don't really like pig..

Baked Casolette of Field Mushroom (50k), this is baked cheesy mushrooms with garlic creamed spinach.. I like this.. Even this is a vegetarian dish.. But the taste is good.. I like the spinach, mushrooms, and cheese.. yummy..

Salmon Crusted Provenoal (110k), this is capellini pasta with grilled sweet corn kernels and tomato basil pesto.. The taste just good.. not very good.. hehe..

My favorite dish, Grilled Wagyu Beef Burger (120k), this is very yummy.. You can see the review in my 1st visit.. 

Potato Head
Pacific Place
Ground Floor
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53
South Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment