Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Papilion Duo

Hmm... I saw the cake in the Papilion Duo so cute and tempting.. but I very shocked when I know the price for their small cake.. But I already choose the cakes.. Here is the review..



 
Fruit Tart (65k), the price around 65k, still have tax and service.. The price for this tiny fruit tart make me shocked.. And the taste also like a standard mini tart.. Nothing special.. hixx... 

I forgot the name of this cake, but the price around 65k++, the cake look tempting, right??

Inside the cake there are several layer.. very bottom is like graham cookie or something like that.. In the bottom of the mousse is like sponge, in the middle is raspberry and raspberry mousse, and the outer one is choco mousse and coating with chocolate.. The taste so-so.. More nice than fruit tart, but for me not worth it for the price 65k++, because the taste nothing special.. But maybe because im just a student so can't afford to buy an expensive cakes.. hixx.. T___T

But.. maybe the other cakes taste good.. oya.. this place also have an cafe.. I think I'll try the food someday.. have to save some money.. hehe.. :)

The Papilion Duo
Pacific Place
Ground Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment