Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Capocaccia

My mom said that the tiramisu in here really delicious.. So, while waiting my dad, me and my mom wanna eat the tiramisu in here.. 

Virgin Mojito (50k), the concoction are fresh lime, mint, soda, symple syrup.. the taste really good.. Since I try virgin mojito in here.. I always order virgin mojito if I want mocktail drink and virgin mojito in here is the best from other virgin mojito in other place that I have tried.. :)

Yeahh.. now we come to dessert.. This is the one that my mom said very nice until she ate 2 plate.. Tiramisu (69k), firstly when I eat one spoon, I said to my mom that this tiramisu is like other tiramisu, nothing special, and when I eating again and again, I feel this tiramisu is delicious.. I don't know why.. Just feel the taste quite different with other tiramisu.. Very soft, melted in the mouth, not too sweet and not too creamy.. Yummy.. and we order again for the second plate.. :)

Capocaccia
Pacific Place
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 52 - 53

No comments:

Post a Comment