Friday, September 9, 2011

Grasshopper Thai

Wohoo.. This is a Thai Restaurant in Benton.. I like design interior in here.. Not like other Thai Restaurant, but still cozy..




Grasshopper Fried Rice (29k), this is with egg, chicken, & onion.. I don't try this food, but my friend said the taste just so-so, too many onion.. 

Tom Yum Goong (26k), I really like the taste of tom yam goong in here.. Really kickin' in my mouth.. Yummy.. Not too sour and not too spicy.. The taste just perfect for me.. But they just gave me 3 pcs of shrimps.. hix.. quite many of mushroom.. Must try this if you come here.. :)

Oya.. because the tom yam not come along with rice.. So I ordered steamed rice (7k), quite expensive for steam rice.. >.<

For dessert I ordered Sticky Rice & Mango (20k), this is steamed sticky rice with mango, drizzle with coconut sauce.. I like the sticky rice, taste sweet.. The coconut sauce also nice to eat with the sticky rice.. But the mango a bit sour.. Hehe..

Grasshopper Thai
Benton Junction
Lippo Village (Karawaci)
Tangerang

No comments:

Post a Comment