Thursday, August 4, 2011

Anomali Coffee (revisit)

This is my second time going here.. Click here to see my first visit..

After my French Exam, we straight away going to Anomali, because we are lazy to going home.. haha.. Anomali is the best place to killing time.. :D

My sis as usual always other Chocolate Ice Blended (34k), but this time the barista make heart shape on the top... ^^

This time I tried Hot Chocolate (30k), but I prefer the iced blended than the hot one, because the taste less choco, more milk, so I asked the barista to add more chocolate.. hehe..


Dark Choco Rum Latte Ice Blended (38k), my friend said that the taste really nice and she liked it.. At my first time when here, I ordered this, but the hot one.. and I liked it.. <3

French Fries (18k), just normal french fries, but it's good to accompany drink coffee if u lil bit hungry.. hehe..

Just draw this for fun. hehehe... ^^

Anomali Coffee
Jl. Senopati No.35
Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan
ph: +62 21 5292 0102

No comments:

Post a Comment