Friday, August 12, 2011

Senses Patisserie

I visit Marina Mandarin Hotel because I miss this place so much.. Actually I miss the people who nice to me when I'm do my internship... :)

This is the place I internship before, Atrium Lounge at Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore.. This is Bar 2 and Senses Patisserie..

This is the pastry display at Senses Patisserie.. So tempting...



This is the bar display for bar 2..

This is one of the signature cake in Senses, Choco Crunchy Hazelnut (S$7), I love this cake so much.. Yummy.. I can taste the crunchy mix with the choco.. the mousse also very smooth.. lovely cake... Beside this I also like the tiramisu cake, fruit tart, blueberry muffin, and raspberry crumble.. C'est delicieux.. but I don't have the picture.. Huhu... But if you holiday or in Singapore, must try the cake in senses.. :D

Senses Patisserrie
Marina Mandarin Hotel
Level 4
6 Raffles Boulevard
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment