Friday, March 9, 2012

May Star

Okay.. this is the first time I ate dim sum in Maystar.. I ate in here because I need to wait for my sis about  more than 1 hour, and at that time there is a promo buy 1 get 1 for the dimsum until 5pm last order if I'm not wrong.. 

Custard Pao with Salted Egg (18.8k), the pao just taste okay, even this is salted egg, but the taste not salty.. 

Scallop Dumpling with Tobiko (18.8k), this dimsum taste good.. I like it.. got scallop, tobiko, and inside got shrimp.. yummy.. =9

Fried Shrimp Dumpling with Mayonnaise (18.8k), this fried dumpling taste good, the shrimp fresh.. 

Fried Shrimp Roll with Beancurd Skin (18.8k), I like this.. the shrimp fresh and a lot.. yummy...

Prawn Cheong Fan (19.8k)

Hmm.. this prawn cheong taste just okay.. not hot when they served.. >.<

Shanghai Siaw Long Pau (18.8k), hmm.. just okay... not really good.. >.<

This is the sauce for XLB

Jasmine Tea (8k)

May Star
Central Park Mall
LG Floor
(021) 56985419

No comments:

Post a Comment