Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fish and Chips Kemang

Hmm.. I read somewhere in google that the fish and chips in kemang is the best fish n chips in the town.. So I manage my time to coming to this place..

Before I went there, I called this place first to ask how to get there.. And the person who answered my call said that Its near little baghdad, standing comedy, behind the Mcd.. She said I need to park in the little baghdad parking lot, then just across the street...

 The place very small, not like usual restaurant or shop..

 menu

 inside the restaurant, just have few tables

 menu
 chilli, vinegar sauce, ketchup

Admiral Fish and Chips (63k), this is 150gr of imported dori fish and chips.. the fish very crisp outside and soft inside.. Very yummy.. Its quite similar with fish and chip at Fish & Co, but I think the fish in here more crisp.. The fries taste good and the tartar sauce also taste very yummy.. Like it.. :D

 Aussy Burger (37.5k)


Aussy burger is beef, with lettuce, beet root, cheese, and sunnyside egg..

Inside the burger, there are pickles to above the beef.. I like the burger.. Taste good.. More delicious than the burger I ate at Union.. This taste like homemade burger, not a fancy burger.. but still yummy..

Hmm.. the lack of fish and chips in kemang is the price that almost same with Fish & Co, but the place is not good.. Too small and not look like a restaurant or shop that sell middle up price of food, even the taste is delicious.. But makes me think that the food is quite expensive because of the place..

and.. the price above is exclude tax 10%.. :D

Fish & Chips Kemang
Jl. Kemang Raya 1 No.3
(021) 7196884

No comments:

Post a Comment