Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Monolog - Macarons (revisit)

(August 29, 2011)

This is the 3rd time I came here, because monolog is a nice place to hang out and chit chat.. Check my 2nd visit in here and my 1st visit in here..

Now.. I tried their Frozen Orange Stracciatella (38k), the taste?? If you like orange flavor, you can try this.. hehe.. They give a lot of orange zest, so you can taste the orange flavor.. Oya.. the based of this drink is chocolate.. hehe.. But I like more the frozen chocolate mint..

My friend ordered Flat White (around 28k), I forgot the exact price.huhu.. Actually flat white also same like latte, but I don't know what the exact differences.. I just see the different in picture is the latte got more froth than in here.. My friend said that flat white more milk than latte.. But I don't which is right or not.. I'm not a coffee expert and coffee drinker.. hehe.. :D

(May 20, 2012)

Macarons (@12k)

The white one is jasmine green tea, and the chocolate one is dark chocolate..
I like macarons at monolog more than at bakerzin, even the price more expensive in here.. >.<
This macarons not too sweet and not too chewy, crisp outside, and soft inside...

I like the jasmine green tea flavor.. yummyyyyyy......
The dark chocolate also taste okay, but I like the taste of the chocolate at firenze... :D

Hmm.. macarons in monolog is delicious like at firenze, but macarons in here have more perfect "feet", but the taste taste of almond more strong at firenze....

some macarons pic from my instagram (gabrielzzzz)

..UPDATED.. (August 22, 2012)

All Berries Yogurt Blended (42k), this is all berries yogurt blend with fresh strawberry and milk.. taste okay.. not too sour and not too sweet.. Recommended if you don't want drink coffee or chocolate.. :D

Monolog
Plaza Senayan
Palm Gate Entrance Unit CP 101 B

No comments:

Post a Comment