Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ming Village (revisit)

Yey... Sunday lunch with my dad friends and his family, my grandparents, auntie, sis, mom n dad.. :) Family time... Anw.. click here to see my previous visit..

Jellyfish.. I forgot the price.. but this jellyfish really taste good.. Make me wanna eat more and more.. :D

This is one of my fav dim sum.. Hakao Special (18.8k), this is with shrimp inside.. So yummy.. the shrimp is fresh..

Idk the name, but this is fried something with shrimp inside, got mayonaise for the dipping.. I like it too.. :p

Beef Tepan ala Malay (118k - small), hmm.. the beef quite tender. but the taste just okay

Tim Lo Mai Kai (16.8k), hmm.. the taste just okay..

Steamed Minced Pigeon Soup in Bamboo Tube (28k/pax), the taste is good.. Is our family favorite..

Peking Duck (218k - whole), I like the peking duck, they cut really thin and crisp... Yummy..

This is the sauce and cucumber for the peking duck..

Fried Prawn with Mayonnaise Sauce (108k - small), the prawn actually really fresh and big, the taste also nice, but have after taste.. Hard do explain..

Deep Fried Gurame Fish with Sweet & Sour Sauce (26k / 100gr), I like the fish, but the sauce taste a bit bland..

This is the minced meat of the peking duck, eat with the lettuce.. Love it..

Sauteed Fried Chicken with Chili in Ming Village Style (68k - small), I like this fried chicken, its crisp, but a bit salty, but taste good..:)

Sauteed Scallop with Vegetables and XO sauce (148k - small), hmm.. I like the scallop, they cooked perfectly, but I dont like the veggie, the taste is bitter, dont know why.. But usually not taste bitter.. >.<

Birthday Noodles with Quail Eggs (72k - small), the taste usually is good, but maybe I'm already too full,  so just taste standard.. haha..

Ming Village
Senayan City 
3rd Floor
(021) 72781627

No comments:

Post a Comment