Monday, August 5, 2013

Jade Terrace

Day 5 cont..

Dinner time...

Orange Juice and Chinese Tea

Sharkfin Shrimp Soup.. I like the soup.. taste good..

Roasted Pork

Fruit Salad and Shrimp, I like this.. Fresh shrimp.. Fresh fruit.. Yummy.... =9

Spring Roll Filled with Veggies, taste okay, nothing special..

This is meat with veggies.. The meat is tender and taste good, the red one is from some part of clams, the texture like jelly fish..

Steamed Fish, the fish not fishy.. I like it..

Duck Feet with Oyster and Veggies, I don't eat the duck feet, but I tried the oyster.. I don't like the oyster, smelly.. >.< but actually the sauce quite good..

Fried Rice, taste okay, not too salty..

Bao Filled with Lotus and Salted Egg Yolk

Firstly I thought the filling just lotus

I like this.. Really taste good.. Yummyyy.. the bao also very soft..

Fav dish: bao, fruit salad, and sharfin soup..

Jade Terrace
Peninsula Centre
2nd Floor
67 Mody Rd
Tsim Sha Shui
Hong Kong
(+852) 2311 8888

No comments:

Post a Comment