Friday, August 2, 2013

Super Star Seafood Restaurant

Day 2..

We had lunch at harbour city...


The tea pot with blue rubber is tea and the other one is hot water..


They selling animal shaped dim sum .. (too bad I'm not order it)

Carrot Cake, I don't like this, the taste not good, there is a lil bit of pork mixed with the carrot cake..

I like this bao.. taste good.. The bao is soft.. The filling also taste good..

Fried Kwetiau, the taste quite bland for my liking.. But the meat is tender enough..

Cha Siu Bao

Inside of the cha siu bao (pardon me for the bad picture), the bao is soft, the filling just so-so..


The veggies quite okay, still crunchy, but the taste is bland for my liking.. (I just thought that all the food in HK taste quite bland)

Total price : HKD 471.90 (expensive, so-so food)

Super Star Seafood
Harbour City, 17 Canton Rd
4th Floor
Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong
(+852) 2629 0336

No comments:

Post a Comment