Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sopra

I already few times pass by this restaurant at PP, quite a lot of people eat in this restaurant during lunch hour.. But when I and my dad came there, just a few table that occupied, maybe because already passed the lunch hour.. hehe..





Complimentary Breads

Butter, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar
I ordered Venezia Pizza (115k) - standard size, this is pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, roasted turkey, and mushroom.. I love this pizza.. C'est delicieux.. The pizza is thin and crisp.. The taste is SUPER..!! :)

Ravioli with Spinach and Ricotta in Tomato Sauce (115k), Hmm.. actually this ravioli is good, the sauce also not bad.. but for me, maybe because the pasta is home made, so a lil bit too thick.. If the pasta more thinner, maybe I'll love it..

Char Grilled Barramundi (145k), comes along with mesclun salad, cherry tomatoes and lemon dressing.. I love this Fish..... The fish so soft and they cooked it perfectly, a lil bit juicy (not dry).. Yummyyyyyyy... :)

I forgot what the name of this drink.. Something with Lychee (35k), This is the waitress recommendation, but I don't like it.. Too sweet for me.. haha..

Sopra
Pacific Place
Level 1
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53

No comments:

Post a Comment